25th April 2020, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in government banking sector after Intermediate?

I have recently completed my 12th std & my results will be declared soon my question is that how can I pursue for banking job after my results will be declared & what books should I study for being a banker? Thanking you

28th April 2020, 05:32 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in government banking sector after Intermediate?

The minimum required educational qualification to appear for various examination conducted for recruitment in banking jobs is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to pursue and complete the bachelor degree qualification to become eligible to appear in the examination and qualify in it for the selection.

For more information visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
28th April 2020, 08:30 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

As far as you are concerned about getting into banking sector after completion of your Class 12th then it is not possible as no banking job is offered on the basis of Class 12th education.

Further, to get into banking sector at the post of bank clerk, bank PO, or some other special posts, you are required to first complete your graduation degree course in any discipline and then you need to qualify banking examinations conducted by IBPS, SBI, or any other concerned examination body.
29th April 2020, 12:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can not get a job in any government bank with senior secondary academic qualification. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for IBPS CWE or SBI PO or Clerk exam is bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

You must pursue bachelor's degree to become eligible for banking exams. Till then, you can prepare through self study or by joining online or offline coaching. R.S Aggarwal books for aptitude, reasoning, any good newspaper for current affairs, Wren and Martin for Grammar, S.P Bakshi book for competitive English will help in preparation.
30th April 2020, 03:41 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--For getting the job in Banking sector ,you have to must appear and crack the entrnace exam conducted by RBI.

--Minimum qualification is to completed your graduation with minimum of 50-60%Mark's in any of the recognized board.

--Visit their official website for getting the proper information of the application forms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?