19th June 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get lecturer job in Lucknow in any engineering college? I am a M.Tech EC student

I m MTech EC in 2013 .I want a Lecturer job in Lucknow in any Engineering College Lucknow

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  2. Future of M.Tech Jobs in IT industry -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  4. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  5. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college? -- [New]
  6. Are there any openings for lecturer in engineering colleges?
  7. Will software companies recruit M.E graduates through off campus? I am planning to do M.E in computer science after B.Tech IT
  8. Can I pursue Ph.D course in English without leaving my Job as Lecturer in Engineering College?
  9. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  10. Will one fetch a better salary and a job in the post of a lecturer? Is there any difference between MS and M.Tech in India?
  11. How to get a lecturer job after finishing MBA(HR and marketing) in KLN college of engineering?
  12. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  13. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  14. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  15. Want to do MS in US, I am a Lecturer in engineering college
  16. How can I get a job in any private engineering college after completing B.E degree course
  17. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  18. Can M.Tech correspondence or part time job fetch you a lecturer job in any private engineering college?
14th March 2016, 01:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get lecturer job in Lucknow in any engineering college? I am a M.Tech EC student

Yes, you become lecturer in colleges after qualifying in NET and SET examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed master's degree from any recognised university with minimum 55% aggregate. There is no age limit to appear for examination.

So, after qualifying in examination you are eligible for recruitment as lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?