23rd September 2012, 02:32 PM
k.senjay

How to get a lucrative job in government or private sector?

My son aged 21 yr is in 4th yr of B.Tech. copmter science from IIIT jabalpur. What course should he do after B.Tech. to get a lucrative job in Govt/ private sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  3. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  4. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  5. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  6. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  7. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  9. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  10. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  11. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  12. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  13. Should I prepare for government job or take of freshers job in private sector?
  14. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector? -- [New]
  15. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  16. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  17. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 72% in EEE?
  18. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
17th December 2012, 03:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a lucrative job in government or private sector?

Selection of the course can be done according to his interest. M.Tech, MBA and M.S are the popular higher study options selected. All these courses are equally valuable, if you can seek admission in any of the best educational institutions. M.Tech degree can be opted in CSE, Information Security or communication engineering. Operations Management or Systems can be suitable for MBA specializations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?