8th June 2011, 01:29 PM
imaguest

Which are the PG courses possible after B.E production engineering? Prospects of doing B.E production engineering and PG?

What are the pg courses possible if i do b.e production engineering?
I am from India and have completed my +2 board exams and would like to know the prospects of doing be production engineering and the pg courses offered for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing B.E Production Engineering? Which are the PG courses for production engineering?
  2. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  3. What is the eligibility for admission in IIST in Production Engineering? I am a student of Production Engineering
  4. What is Production Engineering?
  5. Which are the master courses for production engineering graduates?
  6. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  7. Difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering?
  8. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  9. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical engineering
  10. How to apply for IB? I am a production engineering student with 54%
  11. Reservoir engineering or Production engineering? Which is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In public sector and private sector companies) for production engineering students?
  14. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  15. Can I do my M.E in Aeronautical engineering design after doing BE production engineering in MIT Chennai? What is the requirement for that?
  16. What to do after completing B.E Production Engineering? PG courses for Production Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy as a General Engineer Officer through SSC-GS if completed B.Tech in Production Engineering? -- [New]
  18. How is the career in production engineering? List of courses related?
3rd July 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the PG courses possible after B.E production engineering? Prospects of doing B.E production engineering and PG?

Best MCA courses prefererable after finishing BE in Production Engg.
3rd December 2011, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the PG courses possible after B.E production engineering? Prospects of doing B.E production engineering and PG?

what m.s. degrees that i can choose after doing production engineering in u.g.
17th December 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

what are the short term courses available in india after completing production engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?