16th January 2016, 01:46 PM
NARENDRA50

How to get MBBS seat in other states except Delhi?

I am resident of Delhi and completed my tenth and twelth from CBSE Delhi. please tell me the procedure how i can get medical seat in other states like rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharastra, M.P. etc. either in govt. college or govt. aided medical college. My father had completed his education from Rajasthan in 1981 to1991 . narendra

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get seat in MBBS course at VMMC Delhi?
  2. Can I study MBBS in the mentioned states being a Domicile of U.P.? Which 3 states should I opt for NEET-UG?
  3. Number of seats available for outside states students in Punjab for MBBS seat?
  4. What is the feee structure for MBBS?Can I do MBBS in United States
  5. Can I get admission if secured 849 General rank in IPU-MBBS entrance exam being a Outside Delhi candidate?
  6. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  7. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  8. Can I get admission in BDS program if unable to get MBBS seat in CMC Vellore?
  9. Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?
  10. Will I get MBBS seat in government college after scoring a MBBS cutoff of 193.75 under MBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get MBBS seat after B.Pharmacy?
  12. Is it possible to get MBBS seat after scoring 19575 rank?
  13. How many MBBS seats are available in government medical college in Delhi, Maharashtra, and Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  14. Past years cutoff score for MBBS? Can I get a seat in MBBS in Karnataka after scoring 2940 rank?
  15. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  16. B.Ed after 42% in BA and 60% marks in MA?
  17. How many seats will be reserved for SC candidate in West Bengal for MBBS course? With 430 rank in SC category can I expect MBBS seat? Past years question papers of it?
  18. Is there any chance to get MBBS seat?
15th September 2016, 05:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get MBBS seat in other states except Delhi?

The admission in medical colleges are offered on the basis of NEET examination.

The examination is conducted by CBSE. The admission in all colleges ( central/state/ private ) colleges are offered on basis of rank.

There are some of seats reserved for state candidate in their own state. For more information visit at www.aipmt.ac.in.
15th September 2016, 09:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get MBBS seat in other states except Delhi?

The only way now to get admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

*You need to clear NEET exam with more than 70% marks out of total marks which is 720 marks so that you can become eligible for All India Category counselling under NEET.

*There is 15% seats reserved under each medical counselling for All India quota seats and you can get admission in any state under that quota.

NEET will be conducted in 2017 and 12th passed candidates with Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible for NEET exam if they have 50% marks or more in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?