11th August 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

How to get the syllabus for the 3rd semester after take admission in B.Tech in Civil Engineering

sir, I had my admission in b.tech in civil engg. in orissa engg. college. How can I get my syllabus for 3rd sem?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the syllabus for the 3rd semester after take admission in B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  2. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  3. How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech course in Civil Engineering at GTU? I have completed Section A exam
  4. Fee structure and courses offered in B.Tech for a student from other state? What is the mode of the exam?
  5. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?
  6. How to take admission directly in third semester in btech (engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How to get admission in regular B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. Should I quit engineering of got 5 reappaers in 3rd semester?
  10. Construction companies offering Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd semester student in New Delhi? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  11. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd semester?
  12. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd semester?
  13. PTU B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd Sem-Fluid Mechanics-I (CE-203) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  15. Does I have to appear in JEE Main for admission in B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering 6th semester?
  16. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  17. Which field to opt after passing 10th standard exam?
  18. Last 5 years question papers of Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd semester exam conducted by Madras University?
25th April 2012, 08:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the syllabus for the 3rd semester after take admission in B.Tech in Civil Engineering

Syllabus for B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Orissa Engineering College can be obtained from the official website of the affiliating University. Orissa Engineering College is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology. Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulic Machines, Object Oriented Programming using C++, etc form part of the syllabus. Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulic Machines and Structural Analysis also form part of the syllabus. Visit any of the official site like IIT, BITS for detailed syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?