25th January 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get the syllabus of B.A final examination of Punjabi University Patiala

how can i get the syllabus of B.A. final examination of punjabi university patiala?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the syllabus of B.A final examination of Punjabi University Patiala
  2. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  3. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  4. What is the syllabus of Punjabi Literature of B.A final year for Private candidates
  5. Where can I get the prospectus for BA LLB entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala? What is the syllabus?
  6. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  7. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala?
  8. What is the syllabus for punjabi elective of B.A final year for Private candidates
  9. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  11. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  12. What is the syllabus for M.Ed entrance test in Punjabi University Patiala?
  13. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  14. Is punjabi university patiala recognized by AICTE?
  15. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  16. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  17. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala for bachelor of education -- [New]
  18. Does Punjabi university Patiala offer BSc course in Non Medical?
15th July 2016, 12:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the syllabus of B.A final examination of Punjabi University Patiala

The syllabus followed for B.A. Final examinations (year-wise and semester-wise) of Punjabi University, Patiala are attached below :-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?