11th April 2012, 11:28 PM
vedvikash

How to get training from HAL? Procedure for this? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical

i m i m the student of b-tech2nd yr{mech} from mdu.i i want to get the traning from the hal.so i request u to pls tell what is the procedure for this.i shall be vry thankful to you........................vikash kumar singh e-mail id---- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training at HAL, Delhi?
  3. How to get training from HAL? Procedure for this? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
  7. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training in HAL for B.Tech(Manufacturing Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Am i eligible for training in HAL after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  10. Procedure to apply for 6-7 weeks Training in BCCL-Dhanbad, OICL-Barauni, SAIL-Bokaro and Railway in Jasidih, Jhajha and Asansol for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  12. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? -- [New]
  14. How to apply for training at IIT Institutes? What is the procedure?
  15. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  16. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  17. Procedure and details for training in HAL?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
12th March 2023, 01:04 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How to get training from HAL? Procedure for this? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical

To get training from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), you can follow these steps:

Visit the official website of HAL: Go to the official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited at http://www.hal-india.com/.

Navigate to the Careers section: From the homepage, click on the "Careers" tab located at the top of the page.

Check for training opportunities: Check if there are any training opportunities available for B.Tech students in Mechanical Engineering. If there are no training opportunities listed, you can also contact HAL through the contact details provided on their website and inquire about any available training programs.

Apply for the training program: Once you have found a suitable training opportunity, you can apply for the program by submitting your application along with any required documents such as your resume, academic transcripts, and a cover letter. Follow the instructions provided by HAL regarding the application process.

Wait for response: After submitting your application, wait for a response from HAL. If your application is accepted, HAL will provide you with further details regarding the training program such as the start date, duration, and location.

It is important to note that the specific procedures for applying for training programs at HAL may vary depending on the program and other factors. Therefore, it's advisable to check the official website of HAL or contact them directly for the latest and accurate information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?