23rd December 2010, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd semester B.Tech Mechanical Engineering : How to do summer training in HAL Bangalore?

I am willing to do a summer training in HAL , bangalore .......... I am a student of 3rd semester b.tech mechanical engineering......... can u please guide me plz........

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in HAL, Bangalore?
  3. How to do 4 weeks summer training in HAL Bangalore?
  4. How to do summer internship in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical engineering student
  5. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. How to do training in HAL in Summer Break? I am a 3rd semester of engineering with electronics and communication
  8. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  9. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  11. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering?
  12. B.Tech CS 3rd can apply for training at HAL?
  13. What to do initially in order to get training at HAL?
  14. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
  16. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. How can I apply for summer training in HAL Bangalore while in 3rd year B.E ECE?
25th December 2010, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I am in 3rd semester B.Tech Mechanical Engineering : How to do summer training in HAL Bangalore?

in which companies ,i can apply for summer training in mechanical engineering
29th December 2010, 08:02 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: I am in 3rd semester B.Tech Mechanical Engineering : How to do summer training in HAL Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am willing to do a summer training in HAL , bangalore .......... I am a student of 3rd semester b.tech mechanical engineering......... can u please guide me plz........
Firstly you should have a reference in HAL with out this its not possible to get into HAL.
If you have any reference then just contact him/her and they will help you in getting you the permission for training.

If you don't have any reference in HAL then go through the website of HAL they will give notification regarding summer trainings or Industrial trainings.
You have to send them a request letter from the Principal of your college or from the Head of the Department of your stream along with a Demand Draft. The amount and the further details will be given in the website.

You have to send these to the Human Resources Department.

Have patience and wait for their confirmation letter.

All the Best!
29th December 2010, 08:04 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
in which companies ,i can apply for summer training in mechanical engineering
You can apply for other mechanical industries like BHEL, FMC, UIA etc.

All the Best!
15th January 2011, 01:34 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

In PSUs ..it is simpler to get internship after completing three yrs ..but it would be better if you apply for training through the placement cell of your college.
23rd January 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd semester B.Tech aeronautical Engineering, can i get summer training in HAL Bangalore if yes then How??????
23rd January 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i m 2nd year mechanical engineer student ....
plz suggest what is the best ??
doing any cadd lab or doing training in other industrial company ???
3rd February 2011, 08:27 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

to do summer training in HAL Bangalore
Firstly you should have a reference in HAL with out this its not possible to get into HAL.
If you have any reference then just contact him/her and they will help you in getting you the permission for training.
If you don't have any reference in HAL then go through the website of HAL they will give notification regarding summer trainings or Industrial trainings.
You have to send them a request letter from the Principal of your college or from the Head of the Department of your stream along with a Demand Draft. The amount and the further details will be given in the website.

good luck
15th February 2011, 11:50 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: I am in 3rd semester B.Tech Mechanical Engineering : How to do summer training in HAL Bangalore?

You can do internship only after completing six semester, so now focus only on studies.
21st February 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am in 4th semester B.TECH Mechanical Engineering:How to do summeer training in NTPC Tanda(U.P.)
24th February 2011, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

how can i do summer training in bokaro steel plant
3rd March 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

i am in 4th sem B.E aeronatical engg student : i want any summer training related to aeronatical engg
9th March 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year mechanical student in VNIT Nagpur. So far I have not found any reference for summer training near nagpur. I want to do training in Mahindra and Mahindra, or in workshop of Maruti or Hyundai Delears. How do I contact them (or email) and ask for a training.
18th March 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year B tech student wishing to do my inplant training in HAL..
But so far i havent seen any notices being putup in their website. In such a case what do i do?
25th March 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i m a 2nd year b.tech mechanical engineering student from maharshi dayanand university wishing to do summer training but so far i havent any reference.In such a case what do i do?
4th April 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i m a 3rd year mechanical engg. student,i want to do industrial training from h.a.l. bt dnt have any reference so want notification from h.a.l. site ,how to get that????
4th April 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to do training in an automobile company.....PLzz help me out....how to apply for the....i have searched lots of sites....and even went through diff companies websites....but couldn't found any thing......
3rd November 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

im 3rd sem btech student iwant summer training in HAL i want site name of hal ......
7th November 2011, 02:47 PM
samspat

hi sir

I am in 3rd semester B.Tech Mechanical Engineering training in HAL Bangalore

apply for other mechanical industries like BHEL, FMC, UIA etc.
12th November 2011, 02:59 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,Firstly you should have a reference in HAL with out this its not possible to get into HAL.If you have any reference then just contact him/her and they will help you in getting you the permission for training.
Have patience and wait for their confirmation letter.
All the Best!
24th May 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I am in 5th semester Electronics and Telecommunication. I want to do a summer training course at HAL. Please tell me the procedure to apply for the trainig course. I want to do it in 2013 just after my 6th Sem!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?