12th February 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

How to give NET Exam? What is the required qualification for this?

please tell me how does i give net exam and which qualification need

12th February 2012, 11:12 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give NET Exam? What is the required qualification for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me how does i give net exam and which qualification need
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year and the examination is Conducted in June and December Every year. For Previous year NET Examination paper was already completed.

If you are Interested in NET Examination, then you have to wait for the June NET Exam Notification.

Eligible candidates may fill the NET Application form Online Only

The examination Fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form, then challan form will be availiable in the official website after declaring the Notification.

~~ To apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with Minimum 55% Marks from a Recognised University.

~~ Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

~~ For Lectureship You have to attained the age of 19 years and there is no upper age restrictions.

~~ For Junior Research Fellowship Post, your age should not be more than 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

So, please wait for the June NET Examination Notification and then fill the application form Online. The Notification of this examination will be Published in the month of April 2012 and If you need more Information about NET then please check official website :

ugcnetonline.in

13th February 2012, 12:19 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

UGC conduct the NET exam for jrf and lecturership twice in a year in month of june and december.

For net exam,notifications announce in the months of March and September in employment News and ugc website.

you can apply online by the given link ugcnetonline.in which you will found on the UGC website

For apply net exam you must have Post graduation in any subject with 55% from any recognised university.Final year of post graduation student also can apply.

Age for jrf is maximum 28 year(relaxation for non general category).

There are no upper age limit for lecturership.

You can apply for both jrf and lecturership.

Next net exam will be held in last week of june 2012.

For more detail---www.ugc.ac.in

13th February 2012, 12:48 AM
prince222

Hello dear,
NET----National Eligibility Test. University Grants Commission (UGC) publishes the notification for NET Exam & its been conducted 2 times in a calender year during June & Dec. So,any graduate can give it`s exam with min 55% marks. go online to fill the form this June & visit UGC offical website for further information....good luck.

13th February 2012, 03:21 AM
ross4412
Member+

NET examination is conducted by UGC University grants Commission for Every year . This examination is conducted for the purpose to get lecturer grate job .

>>> If your interested to apply for the NET examination then you should qualified for in post graduation course from recognized university or equivalent examination .

You should score 55% percentage of marks in post graduation course and relaxation is given for 5% percentage of marks sc/st candidates .

>>> If your an final year candidate for Post graduation course , then your also eligible to apply for the examination .

>>> Your age should be 18 years to 28 years then only your eligible to apply for the examination and relaxation is given handicapped and sc/st candidates for 5 years .

The result net examination is published in month of October and December and Important notification for NET examination are published in Employment news papers and Official website of UGC .

You should go though the previous year question papers from online process then you can get clear knowledge about the entrance examination .

To crack the examination you may apply for coaching classes like, Brilliant Tutorials / Pathfinder Academy / Zenith Point / Sociology Made Easy etc... This institutions are help to score good percentage of marks in NET examination . The score card of the net examination is valid for One year .

13th February 2012, 09:38 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NET - NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST is conducted by UGC twice every year one in the month of June and other in the month of December for selection of Lectureship and award of JRF(Junior Research Fellowship).

The candidate having post graduate degree in any discipline or equivalent degree with 55% marks from a recognised University is eligible to apply for NET.

The candidate should not be less then 19 years of age and there is no upper age bar who are applying for Lectureship but there is upper age limit to 28 years for those applying for JRF.

So for latest information please be updated with the official website of CSIR i.e. www.csirhrdg.res.in

26th April 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Hiiiiii everybody i am hariom choudhary from alwar rajasthan and i am now in MA Final Year with english subject and preparing for NET Exam. I don't know much about these exams but i know only one thing that i have to work hard whatever the situation is so if you are also like me please help me in this my contact no. is 7737788902

27th November 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How to give a net exam in master of tourism and travel management

29th November 2018, 11:21 PM
Premvishal03

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year and the examination is Conducted in June and December Every year. For Previous year NET Examination paper was already completed

If your interested to apply for the NET examination then you should qualified for in post graduation course from recognized university or equivalent examination .

You should score 55% percentage of marks in post graduation course and relaxation is given for 5% percentage of marks sc/st candidates

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?