27th July 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How to go for Maths based course? I am a 12th standard student interested in Maths

hello..im a student interested in maths....so after my 12th i want to go for a maths based course...so suggest some best courses related to maths and also tell me the jobs which i can get after.....

13th May 2016, 09:00 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to go for Maths based course? I am a 12th standard student interested in Maths

As you re interested in maths,then there are various options to have a career in maths.
After 10+2 if you are a science stream,then can simply for the basic course in maths,which is B.SC in maths,(Bachelor of Science in maths).

It is a bachelor degree in maths and the degree is three year course bachelor degree specialized in mathematics only.After that you can apply for further studies as M.SC,master of science in maths,a two year degree post graduation course after bachelor and after that phd in maths,that is doctrate.

Apart from these you can apply for B.TECH,which may not be based on maths only but has fair amount of mathematics in it.

Basically to pursue in career with only maths is difficult,you have to study other subjects too.But B.SC in maths is the correct option to go for simply maths.
AS no subject can be studied alone,other combination of subjects are equally necessary to study.
It would best if you decide to study B.SC in maths rather any other as this course has maths in abundance as per your interest,not may others are available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?