27th September 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How I will be placed in SAIL being a candidate of EEE?

i am an eee student,i hope to place in SAIL,,will i get?
will wait for your reply.

27th September 2011, 05:33 PM
surajitmaity

Default Re: How I will be placed in SAIL being a candidate of EEE?

SAIL (Steel Authority of india limited) is a leading steel maker in india .Its major steel plants are located at Bokaro, Bhillai, Durgapur, Burnpur, Salem and Rourkela.

Every year sail recruits around 350 to 400 candidates for the post of management trainees.The notification about the exam comes out between july to august.They conduct the exams in mid september.

Eligibility criteria:
Candidate should posses the degree in engineering / 3 years full time MCA with at least 60% marks in the stream of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Civil, E&T, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Chemical, Computer Science, Mining, Fire or Safety Engineering.

So you can definitely try for sail exams.

28th September 2011, 06:44 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How I will be placed in SAIL being a candidate of EEE?

hi dear,

SAIL (Steel Authority of india limited) is a leading steel maker in india .Its major steel plants are located at Bokaro, Bhillai, Durgapur, Burnpur, Salem and Rourkela.

Every year sail recruits around 350 to 400 candidates for the post of management trainees.The notification about the exam comes out between july to august.They conduct the exams in mid september.

Eligibility criteria:
Candidate should posses the degree in engineering / 3 years full time MCA with at least 60% marks in the stream of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Civil, E&T, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Chemical, Computer Science, Mining, Fire or Safety Engineering.

So you can definitely try for sail exams.

good luck

~manoj~
11th June 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

sir i have apply sail mt(techinal) iam EEE can send syallabus
my mail id [email protected]
11th June 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

sir i have apply sail mt(techinal) iam EEE can send syallabus
my mail id [email protected]
22nd June 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for EEE for the SAIL exam? What are the subjects involved in technical paper?
18th September 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff marks to clear the management trainee exam of SAIL
4th May 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for SAIL MT 2013 .Could you plz tel me which topics i need to concentrate well to score good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?