3rd September 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How is IBPS helpful in securing banking jobs?

Hi, I am looking for jobs in Banking industry. So, which entrance exam do I need to write? What is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officers (IBPS PO) all about? How will it be helpful in getting jobs in private as well as in government banks?

7th September 2019, 05:00 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is IBPS helpful in securing banking jobs?

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It conducts examination for recruitment in various banking jobs.

The minimum eligibility to appear for PO recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 20-30 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

Examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages for final selection.

So, if you will qualify in the examination it will become helpful for you in the final selection. For any more information visit at www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?