23rd August 2012, 02:20 AM
vineel konda

How to join 5 years LLB after passing 10th?

i stludyed in 1992 iti (ncvt) after 10th class shall i join th 5yrs llb

23rd August 2012, 07:42 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join 5 years LLB after passing 10th?

You can not pursue BA LLB which is five years course after passing 10th. You need to complete 12th standard to apply for the BA LLB. I also believe it would be impossible for you to appear in the CLAT entrance exam which is for LLB admission.

The reason I say this is because you completed ITI course in 1992 which means that you most likely do not meet the age criteria for the BA LLB course either. Therefore my advice for you would be to forget about the LLB course and think of something else. Since you have completed ITI, there is a possibility of getting job in Indian Railways, NTPC etc but certainly no way to become a lawyer.

You are also not eligible for the LLB course which is 3 years long. Before you get confused about two different LLB courses I should tell you the different. BA LLB which is 5 years long can be pursued after 12th class. It includes graduation course (BA) subjects as well. While LLB which is 3 years long can be pursued only after completing graduation.

Eligibility

BA LLB

1. You need to complete 12th in any stream from a recognised board.

2. You need at least 50 percent marks in 12th board.

3. Candidates belonging to SC/ST need 45 percent marks.

4. It is necessary that candidate has successfully passed 12th before appearing for the CLAT entrance exam because you would require to submit the relevant proof at the time of applying for the CLAT.

5. The age limit is 20 years for the BA LLB aspirants

6. Candidates of SC/ST can appear for CLAT till 22 years.

7. The age limit for OBC is same as General

LLB

1. You need to complete graduation course in any stream from a recognised university.

2. You need at least 45 percent marks in graduation course.

3. Reserve category students require 40 percent marks.

CLAT SYLLABUS

Elementary Mathematics

General English

General Knowledge

Current Affairs

Legal Aptitude

Logical Reasoning
23rd August 2012, 11:10 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend..........

i am sorry to say you, there is no chance for doing 5 years LLB with your 10th qualification

if you are interested to doing LLB 5 years course

first you must complete your 12th standard

Basic Educational Qualification for 5 yrs LLB

** candidates must have a 12th standard from a recognized institution

then after you can crack the some entrance test conducting for admission into LLB course like.......

LAWCET

CLAT.......etc........
23rd August 2012, 01:58 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineel konda View Post
i stludyed in 1992 iti (ncvt) after 10th class shall i join th 5yrs llb

I am extremely sorry to say but it is not possible for you to pursue LLB after giving your class 10 board exam because for the 5 year LLB course you need to be higher secondary passed. That is the minimum qualification required to apply for this course. After that you can give a list of law entrance exams to make it to the top level colleges in India.

With time law as a career option is increasingly becoming popular among students because opportunities are galore both in the public and private sector organizations. Most of the students aims at becoming an advocate and practice law after completing the course. Apart from this you can also work in various courts or in various other departments like labour, tax or defense.

As mentioned earlier most of the top Law Universities prefers to conduct a written examination and personal interview sessions before publishing the final merit list. The list is published by taking into account both the marks you have ensured at 10+2 level and in the written examination.

Following are some of the top Law Entrance Exams you can give:
  • All India Bar Exam
  • All Indian Law Entrance Test
  • Army Institute of Law Entrance Test
  • Common Law Entrance Test
  • Law School Admission Test
  • Symbiosis International University Entrance Exam

Common Law Admission Test (CLAT):
  • If you want to pursue a career in law and seeking admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programs then you can give this exam which is conducted by the fourteen National Law Universities in India. The responsibility of conducting the exam is periodically entrusted upon all the universities from time to time.

Eligibility Criteria:
  • If you want to apply for LLB then you need to pass higher secondary examination first with not less than 50 percent of marks at 10+2 level.
  • For the reserved category candidates there is percentage relaxation. SC/ST/OBC candidates and persons with disabilities needs to get 45% of marks at 10+2 level.
  • Those students who are in the final year and about to appear for the board exam or awaiting the result of their final exam can also sit for this exam. They are eligible to give this exam.
  • The upper age limit for general category is 20. Thus you should be below 20 years when giving this exam. For SC/ST candidates or physically handicapped candidates the upper age limit is 22.
  • For pursuing LLM which is the postgraduate program you need to have an LLB or B.L. Degree from a recognized university. At graduation level you should get minimum 55% of marks in aggregate.
  • The reserved category candidates will get percentage relaxation. For the SC/ST candidates and the persons with disabilities the percentage to manage is 50% of marks.
  • Final year students can also give this exam. But in that case if you get selected then provisional admission will be given and selection will be finalized only when you show the marksheet.

CLAT Exam Pattern:

• The admission forms will be available from various post offices or from the national law universities. You can also get the application form by sending a demand draft to the law university in charge in that particular year. They will send you the form along with the brochure.

List of Books for CLAT Exam:

Study Package For CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination
by A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mc-graw Hill Publishing

Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning for the CLAT and LLB Examinations
by A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Pearson Education

Common Law Adminssion Test (CLAT) Guide PB
by RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B
by A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

Universal's Practice Test Papers for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test), 2ND Edn. 2011,
by Mehta Gaurav
Publisher: Universal Law Publishing Co.

Official Website: http://www.clat.ac.in

Hope this helps. :-> :->
23rd August 2012, 02:51 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

HI...!!!

-->The Bachelor of Laws (abbreviated LL. B., LL.B., LLB, or rarely, Ll.B., but never L.L.B.) is an undergraduate, or bachelor, degree in law (or a first professional degree in law, depending on jurisdiction) originating in England and offered in most common law countries as the primary law degree.

--> In English-speaking Canada it is sometimes referred to as a post-graduate degree because previous university education is usually required for admission. The "LL." of the abbreviation for the degree is from the genitive plural legum (of lex, legis f., law), thus "LL.B." stands for Legum Baccalaureus in Latin.

-->It is sometimes erroneously called "Bachelor of Legal Letters" to account for the double "L".

-->But my dear friend you can't do LLB after your 10th standard first you have to do 12th standard!!

-->ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

->BA LLB:-

-you need to complete 12th standard in any stream from a recognized board.

-you need atleast 50% marks in 12th board.

-candidates belonging to SC/ST need 45% marks.

-candidates need to pass the +2 successfully before appearing in CLAT entrance exam.

-age limit is 20 years.

-relaxation of age and marks is there for SC/OBC.

LLB:-

-You need to complete graduation from recognized university.

-you need atleast 45% marks in graduation course.

-reserve category students require 40% marks.

Wish you all the best....
Regards
Guri Kaur
17th September 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

i want to join 5 years LLB course in corresponding course.i have completed my 3 years diploma education and now working in judicial department at KARNATAKA and my age is 37years. Is there any chance to join LLB? If so what are the details. Pl send the details.
14th October 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

which subject is essential for llb after 10th
22nd December 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE BEST & VALUEABLE ENTRANCE EXAM FOR LLB 5 YRS ?
15th June 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

hii sir m sandeep kaur
m 10th pass i wont LLB Couress.
28th September 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

is llb possible without taking maths in class 11
2nd April 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my graduation in distance after 10th, can I eligible for llb r ba llb?
29th April 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I Passed in 10th 57% and in second PUC I failed now I want's to do LLB course what to do?
9th October 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I have passed in 12th 69% marks in commerce in 2012-13 i want become general lawyer
Plz giv me information about this
27th October 2015, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I am from very poor family, father was expired while studying my 10th std, so I forced to go to job, I chooses ITI welder and finished it, but my interest on studying is no stopped so I joined BBA on open university (Annamamai university) and also successfully completed my MBA in (Madras university) through correspondence, currently I am working for MNC company, now I am 31, I am very much interested in law studies, is there any possibilities to fulfill my dreams, I beg your positive advise, thank you
29th October 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

my friend who join llb in andra pradesh without passing 10th and 12 standard... and he got graduation in open university... now he practicing as an advocate in madras highcourt.
how it is possible... his enrollment id 1033/2012 and 1755/2012 ...
2nd July 2016, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Am finished10th and B A, M A,finished for tamil open university i eligible for B L course or not eligible
10th January 2017, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12 class in 2005 with 40% marks from arts side. Plz tell me can I do llb in 2017 and I am belong to sc category plz answer me at my mobile No. 9899774930 or mail me on [email protected]
8th February 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3 years diploma after 10th standard am i eligible for the llb
5th July 2018, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm passing 10th in my % 61% and 2nd puc I'm failed now I won't to do LLB course what to do? Sir
12th February 2019, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

After 10th i have taken direct degree and passed in B.A From Braou university. Am I Eligible To Do L.L.B 3 years course?
3rd January 2020, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th and diploma 3years can I study Ba,llB ?
7th March 2020, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I am 42 years old and i am graduate in commerce I would like to be a lawyer please advise
29th December 2020, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I am passing 10th khnow i able to course the of lawyer
11th November 2021, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I join llb after passing matric??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?