15th December 2018, 05:32 PM
Moni_walk

How to join Air force after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?

Hi, I am VENKAT and I have completed BE Mechanical Engineering and Designing Course CADD CATIA. Now, how can I join Indian Air Force or Indian Navy?

20th December 2018, 06:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air force after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?

Having completed you Bachelor of Engineering degree course in Mechanical Engineering, to join Indian Air force, you can either look for the entry through CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) or through AFCAT ( Air force Common Admission Test ).

Apart from the educational qualification, to appear in CDS examination and AFCAT, you need to be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 20 years to 24 years ( or 26 years in case of Air force ground duty and technical branch duty through AFCAT ). Also, you must hold the physical and mental fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For more details regarding different entries in Indian Air force, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?