14th December 2018, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How to join the Officer Training Academy - OTA?

I am a graduate female candidate and I want join in Officer Training Academy (OTA). Can anybody please tell me how to proceed with this?

18th December 2018, 09:15 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join the Officer Training Academy - OTA?

To join Officer's Training Academy (OTA) which is one of the four wings of Combined Defense Services (CDS), you need to qualify CDS entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

Further, to appear in the same examination to join OTA, you must have following qualifications :-

i) You must have the citizenship of India.

ii) Your age must lie within 20 years to 25 years.

iii) You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university.

iv) You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For more detailed information regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
20th December 2018, 05:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join the Officer Training Academy - OTA?

As far as you are concerned about the procedure to join Officer's Training Academy (OTA), then for the same you are required to qualify CDS entrance examination held by UPSC.

--> Further more, the minimum eligibility criteria required to join OTA wing of CDS are as below :-

i) You must have the citizenship of India.

ii) Your age must lie within 20 years to 25 years.

iii) You must have completed your bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their degree course are also eligible to apply for the same examination.

iv) You must hold the physical and medical standards as per the service requirement norms.

For detailed information about the CDS entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?