15th December 2018, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my MCA in second, can I apply for NET?

Hi, I'm a regular student of MCA (3 year course) now I'm in my second year. Can I be able to apply for NET? If yes, then please exam pattern and syllabus for reference purpose.

20th December 2018, 05:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I'm doing my MCA in second, can I apply for NET?

NET refers to National Eligibility Test and to appear in the same examination, you are required to have completed your master's degree in your concerned paper with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms. Students pursuing final year of their master's degree are also eligible.

So, being a student of second year of three year MCA ( Master of Computer Application ) degree course, you are are not eligible to apply for appearing in the NET at this stage.

For more detailed information regarding NET, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?