11th November 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

How to join AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?

Dear sir, i have complited diploma in electrical engg, please tell me how i can join a.i.m.e?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join AMIE in Bangalore after completing Diploma?
  2. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  3. How to join AMIE exam for B.E after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  4. How to join AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  7. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  8. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering
  9. How can I get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I join AME after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Entrance test for admission in AMIE?
  12. How can I join AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to join in AMIE or engineering with few back logs in diploma? -- [New]
  14. How to join AMIE after completing two years diploma in mining engineering?
  15. How to join AMIE after completing diploma computer science and engineering
  16. How to join AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering
  17. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  18. How can I join AMIE after completing diploma in tool and die engineering?
21st November 2011, 05:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?

Since you have completed your diploma you can join for AMIE. You can get the application form from AMIE through a DD of prescribed amount. You can also download from the official website. You should send the filled application form to the Finance officer, Officer of the controller f examination and admission along with the examination fee. The exam is held twice every year. You can get more details from the official website.
26th December 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?

hello sir, my friend has completed his diploma in electrical stream from BATU college, lonere. he is doing job in Kuwait. he wants to do external degree. can you please tell me, how he can do it from AMIE?
15th January 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How to join AMIE after completing diploma in electronics engineering
5th April 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

how to fill the app form for admission ? pls tell me
how to pay the required fee pls suggest me ? iwant to appear in dec 2012 exam
6th August 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

how to amie after my diploma electrical engineering
6th August 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

how to do the amie engineering after diploma electrical engineering
1st February 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i am prabhakar tiwari present enploy of ltd company i intrested amie so pleas help me [email protected] & my mob. No. 09479833032
30th June 2023, 08:48 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

To join AMIE (Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers) after completing a diploma in Electrical Engineering, you can follow these steps:

Meet Eligibility Criteria: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria set by the Institution of Engineers (India) for AMIE admission. The eligibility criteria include a minimum qualification of a three-year diploma in Engineering from a recognized board or institution.

Join the Institution of Engineers (India): Become a member of the Institution of Engineers (India) by applying for membership. Visit their official website or contact the local chapter of the institution for the membership application process. Membership in the institution is a prerequisite for pursuing AMIE.

Enroll for AMIE: Once you become a member of the Institution of Engineers (India), you can enroll for the AMIE program. AMIE is a distance learning program that allows you to pursue a professional engineering degree while continuing your job or other commitments.

Choose the Specialization: Select the specialization you wish to pursue in AMIE. In your case, since you have completed a diploma in Electrical Engineering, you can choose the Electrical Engineering specialization. AMIE offers various engineering disciplines, and you can select the one aligned with your educational background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?