28th February 2013, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

How to join B.E in Mechanical after finishing diploma in Mechanical?

SIR
i"m finished diplomo in mechanical .
i"m very interested to join be in mechanical
i don"t know the procedure
pls tell the details ???
thanks sir

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.E mechanical after finishing diploma in mechanical?
  2. How can I join any mechanical related studies after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  4. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical after finishing diploma in Mechanical from Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth
  5. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  6. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join marine engineering after finishing diploma mechanical engineering?
  8. How to join B.E course in Chattisgarh after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How to join National Defence Academy after studying diploma course in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after finishing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  12. How to join B.E in Mechanical after passing mechanical diploma with 80%?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.E mechanical in any university after finishing diploma in mechanical from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajashan Vidyapeeth?
  14. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  15. Can I apply for MBA in correspondence after finishing diploma in mechanical
  16. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)? -- [New]
  17. How to join MBA course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Which field should I join after diploma mechanical engineering to join a government job? Government vacancies in mechanical diploma?
20th July 2013, 11:04 PM
prakashi sati

Location: rz26p/263 indra park palam colony gali no. 3 ND- 110045
Thumbs up Re: How to join B.E in Mechanical after finishing diploma in Mechanical?

after completing diploma in mechanical engg. you can do b.e/b.tech from so many college by lateral entry in which you get admission direct in 2nd year like:-

1-DTU
2-JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA
3-BITS PILANI
23rd July 2013, 10:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.E in Mechanical after finishing diploma in Mechanical?

You can join to engineering degree through lateral entry scheme. A minimum of 45-50% marks in diploma is required to join. Lateral entry entrance test are often conducted for admission. Punjab University, Thapar University, etc offer admissions through lateral entry. Topics studied under diploma are usually asked for the entrance test.
24th July 2013, 08:06 AM
vaibhav joshte

Default Re: How to join B.E in Mechanical after finishing diploma in Mechanical?

After completing mechnical diploma you can take admisssion for b.e. or b.Tech in any college. By this lateral entry you take admisssion directly to the second year of your degree.
24th July 2013, 07:42 PM
deepa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR
pls tell the details ???
thanks sir
hi...
mechanical engineering is a 4 year course..
as you are a diploma student, you can enter through lateral entry..
that is, you can join as a second year student.. you will require three years for completion of this course, mechanical engineering..
you can directly apply to any college under a recognized university after your results are out... your classes will start later..
24th July 2013, 08:34 PM
jayshree bacchav

Wink Re: How to join B.E in Mechanical after finishing diploma in Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR
pls tell the details ???
thanks sir
Hello friend,

The procedure for diploma students to get admission in degree direct 2nd year for Maharashtra is as follows :

1) You have to apply for the CAP (Centralized Admission Process) round.

2) Following colleges does not participate in CAP They conduct separate admissions and you have to apply for each college separately.

I) DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai
II) Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering, Mumbai
III) Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai

THE PROCESS:

The DTE's site mentions the dates for each of the procedures given in the following steps:

1. Go to the website http://www.dte.org.in/dse13. Fill up the online application form there itself and take its printout. You will have to fill in some personal details such as your name, date of birth, SSC Marks etc. Nothing related what colleges you wish to take at this stage.

2. Go to your nearest Application form Receipt Centre (ARC) with the documents mentioned (original and attested copies) and submit the form. They will give you a STAMPED printout of the form.

3. Check out the provisional merit list displayed on the DTE's site and ensure that all your details are correctly specified in the list. If there is any discrepancy, then go to the ARC on the specified dates and get it corrected.

4. Check out the final merit list displayed along with your State level rank, Home University Rank, Category Rank, JEE (earlier AIEEE) Rank.

5. After this you'll have to fill in the option form for CAP Round 1. An addition here is that you have to report to the ARC in person and confirm the submission of your online option form.

6. Provisional allotment list is then displayed on the site.

7. If you have been allotted a seat in one of your first 3 choices then report to the particular college. You are not eligible for further CAP rounds and have to compulsorily take admission in that particular college AND field. If you don't, you're out of CAP and are left with very few options such as the exceptional colleges mentioned above or one of colleges through Institute Level seats or Minority quotas (if eligible).

8. An institute-wise vacancy list is displayed on the site after each CAP round.

9. If you have not been allotted a seat or have been allotted a seat in one of the 4-100 options and you did not secure admission in it, then you can fill another option form online, i.e, CAP Round 2. This time again you can fill up to 100 choices (you can fill new options or even repeat the same options as round 1), but you HAVE to accept admission wherever you get it. You can’t say NO in round 2.

10. Even after round 2, if you haven’t got a seat then there is CAP round 3.

If you still wish to do engineering, then be prepared to go to AURANGABAD because round 3 is held at Govt. College of Engineering, Aurangabad. It is definitely not advisable to wait this long. In round 3 all the vacant seats are pooled together and students are called one by one (in order of merit) and asked to choose his/her college & field from whatever few seats that remain vacant till round 3.

Hope this helps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?