27th June 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University

Dear Sir,

Good morning, my name D.Sarath kumar I have completed DME in 2009, I have 2 years experience in AutoCAD. I want to do BE - Mechanical Engineering Part time in Anna University. I request you what is the procedure of to do the BE - Part time and let the cut of mark. Awaiting for your valuable reply.

Regards,
D.Sarath kumar
E-mail - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University
  2. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University? -- [New]
  3. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  4. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  6. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  7. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  9. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
  10. How to do M.E in part time after doing EEE
  11. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  12. How to do part time M.E in Anna University Chennai? Are they providing part time M.E course? What are the procedure involved?
  13. How to do part time M.E after completing B.Tech IT form Anna University?
  14. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  15. What is the procedure for joining part time M.E./M.Tech from ANNA University?
  16. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  17. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  18. How to do M.E in Anna University? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering
26th November 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University

ood morning, my name vishnusubramanian I have completed DME in 2011, I have 1 & half years experience in . I want to do BE - Mechanical Engineering Part time in Anna University. I request you what is the procedure of to do the BE - Part time and let the cut of mark. Awaiting for your valuable reply.

My email ID
[email protected]
21st April 2014, 06:19 PM
MOHAN BABU.H

Default Re: Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University

Hello sir i am studied diploma in mechanical at the year of 2013 now i am eligeble to study b.e in anna university
21st February 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Good morning, my name ajith I have completed DME in 2015, I have 1 years experience . I want to do BE - Mechanical Engineering Part time in Anna University. What is cut off mark
22nd June 2018, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name Prasanth I have completed Diploma Automobile Engineering in 2016 , DAE Score 92 % I have 2 years experience . I want to do BE - Mechanical Engineering Part time in Anna University. What is cut off mark
24th June 2018, 12:42 AM
manjira...

No, you cannot pursue B.E part time in Anna University because Anna University do not offer B.E Mechanical Engineering through distance mode.

Anna University is a well reputed university situated in Chennai which offers UG, PG and research courses. It has both regular and distance mode of learning available. The university is recognized by University Grant Commission and All India Council of Technological Education.

The candidates can apply for regular B.E Mechanical Engineering only. The eligibility criteria to apply are:-

>>The candidates should have passed 10+2 level or equivalent from a recognized board.

>>The candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2 level.

>>The candidates need to score a minimum of 50% marks in PCM.

Anna University conducts entrance examination for admission in B.E degree and also based on IIT-JEE rank.

The university offers distance learning for the following courses:-

><MBA
><MCA
><M.Sc- Computer Science/ IT/Computer Technology/Software Technology.
5th August 2018, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma mechanical and I want to study be Mech in corrspandant what are the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?