21st August 2012, 04:03 PM
peesara yadagiri

How to join CBI after completing Civil Engineering? What is the procedure and qualification?

i completed civil engineering
i want join in cbi
what is the procedure of it
and also what is the qualification of it

28th September 2012, 11:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join CBI after completing Civil Engineering? What is the procedure and qualification?

Being a civil engineer, you can try for a job in CBI. You can opt for CBI officer posts after graduation. 27 years is the higher age limit for the same. It is necessary to attend SSC exam to get in to this department. Prepare for aptitude oriented areas like reasoning, GK, English skills etc. Thereafter be prepared for physical test which is the next level. Personal interview is the last level.
16th March 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join CBI after completing Civil Engineering? What is the procedure and qualification?

i am a mechanical engg.. can mechanical engg can have some higher post in cbi ?
31st December 2014, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in civil and i want to join cbi so please tell me the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?