4th March 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

How to join CBI for M.Tech(ME) student?

Sir i m doing M.tech(ME) presently and i had much intrested in Investigation game from childhood and now in CBI.
So please tell me when CBI Reqruments will b available, because i want 2 join it
CBI IS MY AIM

4th March 2011, 04:04 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join CBI for M.Tech(ME) student?

CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) Eligibility Criteria:-

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

QUALIFICATION: The minimum Qualification needed to sit in this exam is to be Graduate enough in any Discipline.

AGE: You should be in between 20 to 27 years of Age. & special Relaxation is given to SC/ST which is 5 years and For OBC 3 years.

Career Opportunities at CBI
Recruitment Notice in Employment News and all leading dailies.
Visit the recruitment section on central bureau of investigation website www.cbi.gov.in for current job vacancies and related notification at the link shown below:

http://www.cbi.gov.in/recruitments/vacancy.php

4th March 2011, 04:37 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Dear,

CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) examinations is conducted by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission).

CBI posts are:-
1. Sub-Inspector,
2. Assistant Public Prosecutor and
3. Senior Public Prosecutor (SPP).

Eligibility for CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) examinations: -

1. For Sub Inspector = Pass graduation in any subject from a regonised institute / university.

a. Age = 18 Years to 25 Years
b. Height = minimum 5’ 6″
c. Chest = 32′ (Normal) and after expanding 34'

2. For Assistant Public Prosecutor = Pass LL.B.(Law) from a regonised institute / university with minimum 5 years of experience.

3. For Senior Public Prosecutor = Pass graduation in LAW from a regonised institute / university with minimum 10 years of experience.

How to join CBI or Procedure to join CBI: -

1. Written test,
2. Interview and
3. Medical Test.

Good Luck
5th March 2011, 01:14 AM
Arvi.S

Complete your graduation with more than 50% and appear for UPSc exams (ita center government exam conducted ).

Contractual Appointment of Professional (Technical) Officers in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Government of India the field of Computers / Engineering / Insurance & Taxation / Banking and Foreign Trade on contractual basis initially for a period of 3 years. The Technical Officers jobs at various locations (Delhi, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Bangalore, Bhopal, Patna, Mumbai).

S.No Post Name No of Posts Pay Scale
1. Programmer/ Asstt. Programmer 27 Rs.60000/- pm
2. Advisor/ Dy. Advisor (Engineering) 13 Rs.40000/- pm
3. Advisor/ Dy. Advisor (Banking & Foreign Trade 13 Rs.40000/- pm
4. Advisor/ Dy. Advisor (Insurance & Taxation) 13 Rs.40000/- pm
5th March 2011, 01:15 AM
Arvi.S

For Further Detailed Information and Application Form plz visit:
http://www.cbi.gov.in/recruitments/vacancy_tech.php
5th March 2011, 07:58 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who wish to join the CBI must write the Union Public Service Commission Examination. Those candidates who have completed their graduation with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to appear for this exam.

Who is eligible to apply?

Candidates who are applying for the UPSC examination must be citizens of India. They must be atleast 20 years at the time of applying. SC/ST/OBC candidates must be atleast 30 years when they apply. The candidates who qualify in the written test will be later called for a Physical Test and Interview.

How to prepare for exam and interview?

Candidates who are appearing for the UPSC examination must be well informed on current matters. They must be familiar with all the happenings around them. Since the written test will include, essay writing, comprehension, précis writing and vocabulary, it is important that the candidates have a good knowledge in English. Candidates who are appearing for the written test can prepare themselves by going for coaching. They can also study by themselves by reading articles. More information on the CBI can also be gathered from the internet. Question papers of the preceding years will be available from all book stores. Maintaining the fixed time is very crucial in examinations; therefore, extensive practice using previous years question papers will help the candidate to increase their speed in answering questions within the time frame. When the candidates approach the panel that conducts the interview, they must be calm and honest while answering. It is always better to take some time before answering a question than giving a reply hurriedly. This will give them some time to think over their answers. The candidates must also make sure that they answer in a direct manner.
5th March 2011, 07:44 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

The examination is held generally once a year for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in
Central Bureau of Investigation.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Sub-Inspectors in CBI (Central Bureau of
Investigation)

The examination is held generally in the month of February Blank application forms and
other particulars are published in the Employment News usually in the month of October
of the last year

20-25 years. The upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes .

Educational Qualifications:

Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
19th August 2016, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a primary school teacher.I am 35 years .Any kind of post vacant in this dippertment for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?