27th September 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How to join ICWA after doing B.Tech 3rd semester?

hi..I am meghanajoshi doing b.com 3rd semester I would lyk to join ICWA bt I am confused when to join the course can you pls suggest me about the course..and when to join the course..my email address
[email protected]

14th July 2013, 09:01 PM
umeaskarthick

Thumbs up Re: How to join ICWA after doing B.Tech 3rd semester?

this is posted by umeaskarthick.........

hello..........

Yes off-course you can apply for air-force.......

The three branches of the Air force are

Flying,
Ground duty
and Technical branch.

The officer cadre provides opportunities for men with 10+2 / Intermediate (only in the Flying branch), graduates (all three branches), engineers (all three branches) and postgraduates (all branches except the Flying branch) in the various positions.
Women with graduate (all three branches), engineering (all three branches) and post graduate degrees (all branches except the Flying branch) have openings as an Officer in the Air force.

you can apply for CDSE exam(combined defense service) and the results will be out 1 - 2 months after the exam.
Then you need to go for SSB(service selection board)

You need come in merit to get your choice....then you are now a flying officer.
but before this you have to go for training...they will notify you..
CDS i.e Combined Defence Services Examination is a common entrance for all armed forces so it differ from one force to other and i.e

Air Force Academy-->19-23 years

Officers Training Academy(OTA)-->19-25 years

Naval Academy--> 19-22 years

Indian Military Academy(IMA)--> 19-24 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?