26th December 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

How to join IIST after passing B.Tech?

Please tell me how to join in IIST after B.Tech? Please give me the details for the same.

30th November 2017, 06:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join IIST after passing B.Tech?

You can join IIST (Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology) after completion of bachelor's of technology from any well recognized university/institute. You simply have to apply for GATE exam and crack the same with good score. After that, you have to participate in online counseling for admission in master's degree from IIST.
If you got shortlisted for IIST, then you have to visit the IIST campus and complete the further admission formalities.
30th November 2017, 10:20 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join IIST after passing B.Tech?

IIST stands for Indian Institute of Space and Technology.

Admission in post graduate course in this institute is done through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

You need to crack GATE exam with rank in top 100 to get admission in this prestigious institute of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?