31st March 2013, 11:31 PM
manu...manu

How to join Indian Army, Air Force, Navy, Punjab Police after passing 12th in Arts?

Sir,I have an studied upto +2class in Arts (52% Marks) PSEB.Sir May I join in INDIAN ARMY,AIR force,NAVY,Punjab Police

1st April 2013, 09:00 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Indian Army, Air Force, Navy, Punjab Police after passing 12th in Arts?

After passing 12th Arts one can apply for Indian Army through NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Army, navy and Air Force wing.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried Male having either apear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

The NDA can be applied through on line by paying requisite fee for the exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
1st April 2013, 09:47 AM
anurag_1992

Default Re: How to join Indian Army, Air Force, Navy, Punjab Police after passing 12th in Arts?

hi dear,
yes you can join Indian army,navy,airforce if you have passed 12th in any stream.
Also you need to be in the age bracket of 16.5years -19 years. You should be an Indian and the minimum height and weight should be 152 cms and 45 kg respectively.

If you fulfill all these conditions then you can appear for NDA and get into army/navy/air force.

Orelse you can appear for CDS after completing your graduation.

All the best
1st April 2013, 09:58 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As a candidate from 12th Arts stream, you can join Indian Army only through NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

After 12th Arts one can apply for the job under Punjab Police.
1st April 2013, 01:20 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join Indian Army, Air Force, Navy, Punjab Police after passing 12th in Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu...manu View Post
Sir,I have an studied upto +2class in Arts (52% Marks) PSEB.Sir May I join in INDIAN ARMY,AIR force,NAVY,Punjab Police
How to join Indian Armed Forces After 12th

The best option to join the Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of your class 12th is to go through the National Defence Academy(NDA) Exam

NDA is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) in April and August..

The minimum required eligibility criterion which a person should fulfill for applying for the NDA are as follows :-

1> The age of the applicant must lie within 16 1/2 years to 19 years

2> Only unmarried males are applicable for applying for this exam..

3> The applicants should have completed 12th from recognized institution or board

4> Physics and Maths are compulsory subjects if you wish to apply for Indian Air Force or Navy..

There are 2 written exams which you need to clear :-

> General Ability Test
> Mathematics

Rounds to be cleared are

> Written Examination
> SSB Personal Interview
> Physical Examination

Visit http://upsc.gov.in to have more information about this examination..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA2 2012 GAT.pdf(1.43 MB, 98 views)
File Type: pdf NDA2 MATHS 2012.pdf(895.7 KB, 76 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 105 views)
17th March 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir I pass in 10 with 64% marks and I do non medical in 2 sir I want too join indian navy sir I need this job my contect is 7696640061
19th March 2015, 11:54 AM
Ronie0309

To join the Defence academies you have to give the entrance exam called the NDA Exam.

You will have to clear their written tests first and if you get shortlisted you will be called on for the medical and the physical exams.

Therapy is an age limit for this thought, 16-19.5 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?