21st July 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Indian Railway with commerce?

Please ask b'coz railway is my goal...could u please give me the details

15th July 2015, 09:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in Indian Railway with commerce?

Sorry to inform you that being a commerce student you are not eligible for joining Indian Railways and hence achieve your goal as for joining railways one has to crack either SCRA or RRB examinations and for both the examinations only the Science stream students are eligible.

But you do not have to be worried as you still have many options with you as the commerce field has many scopes.

Some of the most job oriented options for you are in the banking field, administrative field, defense field, law and order field, teaching profession and more importantly the business field.

You can select any of these option to live a comfortable life and do not get frustrated by thinking about the railways.
15th July 2015, 10:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in Indian Railway with commerce?

Sorry to inform you that being a commerce student you are not eligible for joining Indian Railways and hence achieve your goal as for joining railways one has to crack either SCRA or RRB examinations and for both the examinations only the Science stream students are eligible.

But you do not have to be worried as you still have many options with you as the commerce field has many scopes.

Some of the most job oriented options for you are in the banking field, administrative field, defense field, law and order field, teaching profession and more importantly the business field.

You can select any of these option to live a comfortable life and do not get frustrated by thinking about the railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?