26th September 2012, 12:16 AM
Manish patel ips

How to join IPS? I am completed graduation with B.Com with 47%

Sir,i want to join ips.I have complete my graduation with b.com in 47%. I am eligible for this or not? If yes, what is the procedure & condition. Pls send me all information with upcoming vacancies (date detail also).

20th March 2013, 02:13 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join IPS? I am completed graduation with B.Com with 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manish patel ips View Post
Sir,i want to join ips.I have complete my graduation with b.com in 47%. I am eligible for this or not? If yes, what is the procedure & condition. Pls send me all information with upcoming vacancies (date detail also).
Nice to see your interest in the civil Service examination. As per your qualification you are eligible to appear in the IPS examination. Indian Police Services (IPS) is consider as the one of the best job of India. IPS examination is conducted by the UPSC once in every year. To appear in the IPS exam you need the following eligibility criteria :

Eligibility Criteria for IPS Examination :
--> Pass graduation degree in any discipline from a recognize University. Final year graduation candidates can also appear in this examination.
--> The age must be between 21 to 30 years at the time of examination. The age relaxation is also applicable for reservation category.

These are the basic eligibility criteria for the IPS entrance examination. If you satisfy the above mention eligibility criteria then you are eligible to apply for IPS examination.

As per your above mention question if you are a graduate candidate then you are eligible to appear in the IPS examination. Do preparation well for the upcoming IPS entrance examination. For any more and complete information regarding the IPS examination please visit the official website of UPSC : http://www.upsc.gov.in
3rd September 2013, 08:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join IPS? I am completed graduation with B.Com with 47%

You need to qualify civil services examination to join IPS. Pass in graduation from a recognized University is the basic qualification required. Degree should be obtained in any of the subjects. Applications can be submitted online through the web portal of UPSC. Selection process is carried out in 3 stages, prelims, mains, and interview. Prelims exam is usually conducted in the month of May. Notification for the exam will be issued by Februvary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?