11th June 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How to join IPU after scoring 90% in 12th standard?

i got 90percent in 12th standard in A.p i want to join in lpu what is my fee along with hostel fee

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 522 rank in IPU? What are the rankings of the colleges under IPU?
  3. Which is the best college in Ghaziabad that I can get after scoring 2356 rank in in UPTU and 124 in IPU?
  4. Can I get admission in LPU after scoring 3182 for B.ed course in IPU? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission in IPU BBA in any institute or college after scoring 16425 rank in IPU CET exam?
  6. What to do in 11th in order to become a Pilot in future?
  7. Grade Wise list of Institutes of BBA affiliated to IP University?
  8. Can I get admission in IPU after scoring 70% in 12th? I am a BC student
  9. Will I get any college in IPU after scoring 35663 rank in IPU CET in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which college will I get after scoring 23427 rank in B.Tech CET IPU?
  11. Which are the reputed colleges under IPU university in which I can get after scoring 1019 rakn in IPU CET MCA?
  12. How to join Defence after the completion of 12th standard?
  13. Can I take admission in IP after scoring 92.4% in 12th CBSE
  14. How should I get the scholarship to join 12th standard?
  15. How to take admission in a good DU college after scoring 10,000 rank in IPU and 87% in PCM?
  16. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  17. Can I get admission in BBA in IPU after scoring 52% marks in best four subjects
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to join AMIE? What is the fee structure? Minimum marks required in 12th standard to join AMIE?
15th September 2016, 11:15 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join IPU after scoring 90% in 12th standard?

I.P.U stands for Indraprasth University also known as Guru Govind Singh IPU is one of the best university which offers various academic courses.

The admission in university colleges are offered through entrance examination conducted by university.

The fee structure is different for different course. So, you just need to visit the official website of www.ipu.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?