9th January 2012, 07:17 PM
Archana Aggarwal

How to join LLB after scoring 50% in graduation? I want to do B.Lib

Dear Sir/Madam

I am graduate (B.com Pass in 1999, from Delhi University) but I have to get 50% marks in Graduation, I want to do b.lib, Pls. tell me the process of the course.

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  2. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?
  3. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  4. Eligibility for LLB course after scoring 47% in B.Sc Mathematics? Names of the colleges in Kerela offering the same?
  5. Is it possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation MBA course? What is the duration of LLB course?
  6. Am I eligible for LLB course after scoring 45%? Names of the colleges where I can get LLB degree?
  7. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  8. Will I get 5 years LLB admission after completing B.Com graduation with 39.5%
  9. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  10. How to join LLB after scoring 50% in graduation? I want to do B.Lib
  11. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for LLB course after scoring 47.48% in graduation
  13. How to become a Lawyer if I am 20 years old
  14. Should I choose arts or commerce stream after 10th if I aim to study criminal law in future?
  15. How can I do LLB after scoring 42% in graduation(B.Com) from Delhi University?
  16. Eligibility to join LLB after graduation and B.A LLB course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  18. Can I apply for NET exam after completing LLB course?
15th July 2012, 03:09 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: How to join LLB after scoring 50% in graduation? I want to do B.Lib

i think you are not eligible to appear for the LLB course.
As per the Bar Council of India the eligibility criteria to pursue LLB after completion of bachelors degree program is:
>age limit for general category is 20-30 years
>age limit for SC/ST category is 22-32 years
>You should have atleast 45% of marks in your Graduation
>If you are an SC/ST candidate then you should have a 35%.
some required info for you:
1 Delhi University
Graduate/PG degree with 50%.
2 Banaras Hindu University
Graduate/PG with 45%.
19th October 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join LLB after scoring 50% in graduation? I want to do B.Lib

I have completed my graduation and I have scored 50% marks. Am I eligible for pursuing LLB without appearing the exam of CLAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?