30th March 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

How to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course?

i am completed b.com.i wish to joining m.com. in this year.

5th June 2012, 09:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am completed b.com.i wish to joining m.com. in this year.
Various Universities offers M.Com programs and the admission criteria of every University varies. Admission to most of the recognized Universities are based on entrance exams. However, just to provide basic idea following are the eligibility criteria for admission to the M.Com program in the Given Universities.

Kurukshetra University
  • To get admission in the Kurukshetra University, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree [B.Com./BBA/BTM/BIM/Bachelor of Arts/Science with Economics/Mathematics] with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
Delhi University

To get admission in the Delhi University, candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
  • Must have passed B.Com. [Hons] degree from University of Delhi or any other recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
  • Must have passed B.Com. [Pass] or B.Com. Degree from University of Delhi or or any other recognized University with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
  • Must have passed B.A. [Hons] Economics degree from University of Delhi or or any other recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
  • Must have passed B.B.S., B.B.A., B.I.F.A. and B.B.E. degree from University of Delhi or or any other recognized University with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
For detail information refer to the official website of the University of Concern.
9th April 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course?

In andhra pradesh and telangana universities eligibilty details of mcom and process for application in those universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?