13th September 2012, 01:47 AM
Aijaz2828

How to join masters after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

I've complerted my B.tech in mechanical enginerring and neeed a guideline regarding the masters .... i've got the following degres:
1. Ms
2. M.tech
3. Mba

Related Questions:
  1. How to join masters after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. Should I go for masters after completing engineering in 5 years with 53%?
  4. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  5. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  6. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  7. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  8. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I join Indian Navy after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  10. How should I join B.Tech Marine course by lateral entry after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  11. How to do masters degree in mechanical engineering after completing B.Tech Mechanical
  12. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  13. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  14. Can I apply for Automotive Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. How should I join B.Tech marine for a short period after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  16. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU?
  17. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in US university after completing mechanical engineering
31st October 2012, 05:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join masters after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Selection of candidates to all the above mentioned courses is done through entrance exams. Admission to M.Tech degree courses are done through GATE exam. For getting to MBA degree, you need to qualify CAT, MAT or XAT exams. M.S courses are usually offered by international Universities. Admission to the course is based on the scores of GRE, IELTS, TOEFL etc.
31st October 2012, 08:08 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join masters after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aijaz2828 View Post
I've complerted my B.tech in mechanical enginerring and neeed a guideline regarding the masters .... i've got the following degres:
1. Ms
2. M.tech
3. Mba
>> If you are aspiring to Join Master Degree in Engineering then You should have to apply for GATE Exam......

GATE stands for Graduated Aptitude Test for Engineering

>> A candidate who have completed their Graduation Degree in Engineering BE/B.Tech are eligible for GATE Exam.....

>> Final Year student may also applicable for it.....

>> No age/No Attempt Limit for It......

>> You can Use different Reference Books for GATE Preparation....

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
31st October 2012, 09:03 PM
ssreeja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aijaz2828 View Post
1. Ms
2. M.tech
3. Mba
well.....firstly I should tell you that you are doing a great job by doing the course in mechanical engineering
well after the completion of your B.Tech course you need to appear for GATE.you know very well that M.Tech is a post graduation course and GATE is its entrance exam !!! GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

M.Tech is a two year course and after appearing in GATE you need to do a good rank to get admission in different engineering colleges for M.Tech.Admission will be strictly on basis of merit list i.e. GATE score !!!

You must be know the eligibility details for GATE

===ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA===

Graduates in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such courses
Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree courses in Engineering/Technology.
Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such courses
Graduates in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such courses

===Institutes offering the course===

1. NIT- National Institute of Technology, Suratkal, India
  2. Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology, Allahabad, India
  3. IIIT, Hyderbad, India
  4. Bengal Eng. and Science University, Shibpur, Howrah, India
  5. MANIT, Bhopal, India
  6. PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, India
  7. Thapar Inst of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, India
  8. Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur, India
  9. Reference books for your M.Tech Entrance exam
  10. Enginnering Thermodynamics: PK Nag
  11. IC Engine: ML Mathur and RP Sharma
  12. Gas Turbine and Propulsive Systems: PR Khajuria & SP Dubey
  13. Fluid Mechanics: Modi & Seth, RK Bansal
  14. Compressible Flow: SM Yahya
  15. Heat and Mass Transfer: JP Hollman, RC Sachdeva
  16. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning: CP Arora, Domkundwar
  17. Fluid Machinery: Jagdish Lal, RK Bansal
  18. Theory of Machines: RS Khurmi, Malik & Ghosh
  19. Mechanical Vibration: Grover
  20. Machine Design: Shigley, VB Bhandari
  21. Material Science: WD Callister, IP Singh
  22. Production Engineering: Kalpkjian Schmid, Amitabh Ghosh & AK Malik
  23. Industrial Engineering: O P Khanna, Buffa & Sarin
  24. Operations Research: Kanti Swarup
  25. Strength of Materials: Gere & Timoshenko, BC unamia, Sadhu Singh
The field has huge prospects for the young professionals. you can go for it without any hesitation
you will get jobs mostly related to field work and studies....so you need to be quite laborious
you can find jobs both at the domestic and international arena!!!!

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30th March 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED B.TECH (IT) I AM ELIGIBLE FOR DOING MSW COURSE WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION FOR MSW
27th June 2013, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

How muCh money is needed for completing a master of mechanical?
26th October 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to write gre what i have to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?