4th September 2011, 12:48 AM
r084

How to join MBA after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 63%

I have done B.E in electronic and communication in 2008 with 63% marks then immediately i join MBA and about to complete my post graduation degree in financial management. i want to work in electronic manufacturer company where i can utilise my both degree in future. so which company should i apply for?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do correspondence MBA after completing B.E with electronics and communication?
  2. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. After my Electronics and Communication should I opt for MBA or M.Tech?
  4. Is it worthy to do MBA after B.E electronics and communication? Which specialization should I choose in MBA?
  5. Is there anything else I can do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication except M.Tech and MBA?
  6. Can I join as a school teacher after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech course in Electronics and Communication?
  7. Which course is best for me in MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. Good specialization for MBA for a Electronics and communication engineer?
  13. Can I join NPTI after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  14. How to join NDA after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. How to join Marine after completing B.E Electronics and Communication?
  16. Specializations available to study in MBA for B.Sc(Electronics) student? -- [New]
  17. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  18. Any scope in MBA after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
24th August 2012, 08:23 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MBA after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 63%

You can apply for Managerial job positions in any of the top electronics companies in India. Details on the available job vacancies can be collected from the official web portal of the concerned company. Huawei Technologies India, ZTE Telecom India, etc are some of the top companies recruiting candidates with electronics background. You can also have matching job positions in Dell, Samsung, etc. PSU like BSNL and Keltron also offer managerial positions to BSNL + MBA graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?