5th February 2013, 06:59 PM
sjasss

How to join medical field after completing B.Tech in ECE?

Sir/Madam,
I completed my B.Tech. in ECE .... since i was intrested in medical field pleas guide me to choose the course & the colleges...

15th July 2016, 02:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join medical field after completing B.Tech in ECE?

It is not possible to join Medical field after completion of your B.Tech course in Electronics and Communication Engineering stream. To join in Medical field, you should have passed your Graduation in any of the medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BVSc, etc.,.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed B.Tech (ECE) course, so, you are not eligible to join Medical field. If you are interested to join Medical field then, you need to pursue your 12th standard with Medical stream and then, your Graduation in Medicine stream and after that, you can join in Medical field/
8th June 2022, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join medical field after completing B.Tech in ECE?

After B.tech in mechanical engineering go for medical field if any
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?