5th April 2015, 12:55 AM
prasadkamble

How to join merchant navy after completing B.E degree in electronics and telecommunication

i complete my BE degree in electronics and telecmunication and i want join to merchant navy.what can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  2. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?
  3. Can i join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication?
  4. Is there any scope to join in Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  5. How to join merchant navy after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  6. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  7. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  8. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  10. Can I join merchant Navy after completing B.Tech electronics and communication without entrance test or direct interview? Will there be any scholarship for SC candidates? How can I get into government colleges of Merchant Navy?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  12. Can I get admission in Merchant Navy after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  13. Should I join Indian Navy or merchant navy? I have completed MSc electronics with 62%
  14. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  15. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  17. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  18. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
5th April 2015, 11:09 AM
mohitvats86

Default Re: How to join merchant navy after completing B.E degree in electronics and telecommunication

To join merchant navy you must have your age in between 17.5 to 28 years and your BE degree in electronics and telecommunication must be given of a UGC recognized university.
You must be physically fit with Normal eye vision, without colour blindness.
You must apply directly to the companies who sponsor these courses. The conway merchant navy maritime trust, maritime london, Maritime training academy are the sponsoring companies which generally take exam to join merchant navy.
5th April 2015, 12:03 PM
er.animesh6
Member+

Default Re: How to join merchant navy after completing B.E degree in electronics and telecommunication

Hi,

You can join Indian navy after completing B.E in ECE by appear in Short Service Commission examination for the below posts

1. Sailor

2. Submarine Engineer.

Eligibility for the above post is

--> B.E in Electronics and Communication.

--> Age is in between 19.5 to 25 years.

--> Only Indian citizen can apply for Indian Navy.

Selection Process:

* Written Test.

* SSB.

* Medical Test .

To register online you have to navigate to official website of Indian Navy

http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
5th April 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BDS and want to do MDS in abroad.which in which country should I do? Is there any prospects after that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?