25th February 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 67 marks?

I want to join in murchant navy i have 67 marks with physics maths in plus 2 how can i join with out write nda text

15th June 2016, 03:34 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 67 marks?

In order to join merchant navy it is necessary to study following courses as mentioned below-

1)B.SC in nautical science is a three year bachelor degree course after intermediate for those who have done intermediate with physics, chemistry and mathematics with minimum 60% marks. Admissions are done on the basis of marks scored in intermediate. fees is around 8 lakhs rupees.

2)Marine engineering course, a four year degree course is also a direct entry in merchant navy, those who have passed intermediate with physics, chemistry and mathematics with entrance exam held for engineering marks. Fess is around 8 lakh rupees for marine engineering course.

3)Mechanical engineering is a similar engineering course like marine engineering, but unlike nautical science and marine engineering it is a non-direct entry in merchant navy, where as both of above mentioned courses are direct entry in merchant navy.

Hence these three courses are the best courses to study for merchant navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?