10th December 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

How to join Military after completion of BE in ECE with a height of 162 cm?

i am studying BE ECE 2nd year after complete my course how to join in military if i am short 162cm in this hight to join military please reply ([email protected])

10th December 2011, 03:38 PM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: How to join Military after completion of BE in ECE with a height of 162 cm?

To join Military you need to do an entrance test, you can get all detail of this from the website www.upsc.gov.in.

Here you can also find most of the government jobs.
10th December 2011, 07:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Military after completion of BE in ECE with a height of 162 cm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying BE ECE 2nd year after complete my course how to join in military if i am short 162cm in this hight to join military please reply ([email protected])
PHYSICAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INDIAN ARMY EXAM

I have listed here the Physical fitness criteria .Please check out the below chart.

YES, You are eligibible for INDIAN ARMY Exam.

Height/weight for Army/Air force.

Height/weight for Navy

27th February 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Height/weight for Army/Air force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?