13th July 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

How to join MSc electronics after completing BSc electronics in Srikrishna Devaraya University in AP

i was complete bsc ele in srikrishna devaraya university in andhrapradesh.i will join to msc electronics for best university

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  2. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  3. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  4. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  5. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  6. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  7. How to do MSc Electronics after finishing BSc Electronics from Madras University
  8. Is there any scope in MSc Electronics? Can MSc Electronics or MBA be done after BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Msc(electronics) or Msc(informatics) from DU?
  10. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me? -- [New]
  11. Can I join MSc Mathematics in Calicut University after passing BSc electronics from MG university
  12. Colleges providing MSc Electronics course inside Kerala specially under Kerala University?
  13. Which is the best university in Tamilnadu and Karnataka for Msc Electronics course?
  14. Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?
  15. What will be a good option after MSc Electronics after completing BSc in Physics?
  16. Am I eligible to do Aircraft course after completing BSc Electronics? Procedure to join the course?
  17. Should I go for MBA, MCA or MSc after completing BSc electronics from DU/
  18. How to join Coaching University in MSc Electronics?
13th March 2014, 02:11 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join MSc electronics after completing BSc electronics in Srikrishna Devaraya University in AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i was complete bsc ele in srikrishna devaraya university in andhrapradesh.i will join to msc electronics for best university
Yes you're eligible for M.Sc in Electronics after completing B.Sc course. The minimum eligibility criteria differs amongst universities offering the course.

Gradaution course in science stream with physics/electronics/computer science as one of your subject from recognized university is the minimum educational qualfication to apply fro M.SC in Electronics. 50% to 60% percentage of marks is required most of the Institution in India,

There are of Colleges in India which offers this M.Sc in Electronics course,

-S.N.R. Sons College, Bharathiar University
-School of Technology and Applied Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University
-Devaswom Board College ,Kerala University
-Maharajah's College
-P.B. Sidhartha College ,Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
-Gayatri Vidya Parishad College for Post Graduate Courses ,Andhra University
-Andhra University college of Engineering, Andhra University
-Jagruti Degree & P.G. College, Osmania University
-Sai Sudhir pg college ,Osmania University
-College of Engineering,Guindy Anna University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?