19th January 2013, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

How to join and serve Indian Railway as a Junior Engineer? I have completed B.Tech in civil engineering with 84%

Sir, I have complete B Tech in civil engeering with 84% marks in 2012. I want to join & serve the Indian Railways as a junior engineer. Please inform me what the procedure/s is/are to join the same.
with regards,
T Basu

Related Questions:
  1. Exams for getting railways jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?
  3. How can I join Indian Army as a civil engineer? I have completed my B.E
  4. How to join Indian Railway after completing B.Tech IT?
  5. Am I eligible for Railway Entrance exam of Junior Engineer and Senior Section engineer post after completing bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  7. What is the syllabus of Junior Engineer Signal in Indian Railway? What is the syllabus? Model question papers?
  8. How can I join IGNOU VEIP programme for B.Tech in Civil Engineering, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and working as a junior engineer?
  9. Information about the Mechanical Jobs?
  10. How to prepare for railway junior engineering? My qualification is diploma in electrical engineering
  11. Can I get a good salary in Indian Railways holding a B.Tech degree in Civil engineering? What is the scope in civil engineering in Indian Railway?
  12. Are there IES jobs for IT students?
  13. How to get a job in Railways after pursuing MBA(Final Semester)?
  14. Previous years SSC Junior Engineering Civil Junior engineer question papers?
  15. What are the various job sectors after getting IES? I am in 3rd year
  16. What should I do to join Indian Air force after passing engineering in Civil?
  17. Which field is better for me after studying B.Tech ECE?
  18. Completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering after 10th and working as a civil engineer in a company : Can I join CBI?
28th January 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join and serve Indian Railway as a Junior Engineer? I have completed B.Tech in civil engineering with 84%

sir..i have completed M.Tech, transportation engineering in 2012.what are the job opportunities in India?
19th October 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join and serve Indian Railway as a Junior Engineer? I have completed B.Tech in civil engineering with 84%

ECE dep candidate are eligible to apply?
15th May 2015, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Which author' book is the best for railway entrance for civil engineer
24th November 2015, 12:11 AM
jayant singh thakur

Post Re: How to join and serve Indian Railway as a Junior Engineer? I have completed B.Tech in civil engineering with 84%

Sir, I have complete B Tech in civil engeering with 84% marks in 2012. I want to join & serve the Indian Railways as a junior engineer. Please inform me what the procedure/s is/are to join the same.
with regards,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?