15th November 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce

MY self CHETALI i am studying in 11 commerce i want to clear clat as i want to be LAWYER ,for that what should i do ? please try to help me out

24th May 2013, 01:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce

You can join to integrated LL.B after 12th. Admission to the course is offered through entrance exams like CLAT. Your age must be less than 20 years in order to apply. Applications can be submitted through the web portal of CLAT. Qualifying the exam allow you to have admission with some of the top law colleges in India like Government College of Law, Mumbai, University College of Law, Bengaluru, Faculty of Law Delhi University, Delhi, and National Law Institute University, Bhopal
18th July 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce

I want to earn money while studying in 11th standard a short job 2-3 hrs because I want to go to school and tution too. I have taken commerce as my stream. please give me a good advice. thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?