6th August 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How long does a company takes to inform the final selection after clearing the Technical round?

Attended L&T interview one month back. Finished Technical round they said they will inform, but till now not get any reply? When they will call?

6th August 2016, 09:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How long does a company takes to inform the final selection after clearing the Technical round?

To declare the final results of candidates who have selected in the recruitment process, different companies takes different time periods like 1 day, 2 days, week or a month and some companies take more time than a month.

Most of the companies will inform the candidates who have selected in the recruitment process within a week or 2 weeks. And some companies also inform the candidates based on their requirement, i.e., when they need candidates to their company, they will inform the candidates to join and they send the offer letter.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have attended L&T Interview month ago and finished technical round and you have not received any information from them, I suggest you to contact them through mail or phone or you can also directly visit the office where you have attended Interview and you can get the information whether you have selected or not into L&T company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?