6th August 2016, 10:49 AM
Rayachur shabnam

Whom to consult for doing B.Tech final year project at BEL?

I am interested in doing project in BEL. So, may I know the process and whom I have to consult? Please reply me sir, please do the needful.

6th August 2016, 09:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whom to consult for doing B.Tech final year project at BEL?

To do your B.Tech final year project at BEL, you have to contact the BEL office staff who deals with the projects and to get a chance to do project in BEL, you have to follow the procedure mentioned below :-

=> You need to visit BEL office and whether they offer projects related to your branch or not.

=> Enquire about the details of the project like duration, types of projects offered, guidance, etc.,.

=> Next, you need to take permission from your Department HOD in the college where you are pursuing your final year B.Tech course.

=> After taking permission i.e., No Objection letter from your HOD, you need to submit in the BEL and apply for project, they will inform you within 2 weeks whether you have been offered project or not in BEL.

=> If you got confirmation letter from BEL regarding your project work, you can go to BEL and start doing your project work, you need to give 4-5 reviews in your college on project you are doing in BEL and after completion of project in BEL, you need to submit it in your college and this finishes your B.Tech final year project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?