29th May 2012, 05:47 PM
puru pandit

How to make a career in Robotics? Marks required for the same?

how is the carrer in robotics? how we can get it? How much marks are required appox for it?

11th August 2012, 12:46 PM
nkarthic95

Default Re: How to make a career in Robotics? Marks required for the same?

Hi,
Robotics has a good Career in the coming Future,
Many top Colleges like PSG, Anna university CEG, offers Robotics & Automation Courses.
For that you have to Qualify you State CET exam,
or the minimum Cutoff Required by your State.
It is Better to have a Aggregate of 60% and Above for Admission.
or you can also Apply for Deemed Universities like SRM, VIT, BITS,Amritha and all..

You can also try for Electronics and Communication engineering in IIT's and NIT's through AIEEE.,
My Advice is to take up AIEEE exam and opt for ECE Branch.., you can also familiarise with Robotics which comes as a Subject in ECE.

All the Best
11th August 2012, 12:52 PM
nkarthic95

Hi,
Robotics has a good Career in the coming Future,
Many top Colleges like PSG, Anna university CEG, offers Robotics & Automation Courses.
For that you have to Qualify you State CET exam,
or the minimum Cutoff Required by your State.
It is Better to have a Aggregate of 60% and Above for Admission.
or you can also Apply for Deemed Universities like SRM, VIT, BITS,Amritha and all..

You can also try for Electronics and Communication engineering in IIT's and NIT's through AIEEE.,
My Advice is to take up AIEEE exam and opt for ECE Branch.., you can also familiarise with Robotics which comes as a Subject in ECE.

All the Best
15th October 2017, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Right now I am in 10 th how much marks should I get in 10 and which group is preferred for me to join robotics engineering in India. Please guide me.
9th May 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 std and waiting for results now which group should I want to take in 11th standard and how many marks should I want to score in 12th standard and which collage is the best to study robotics
19th June 2022, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

What are tools that we need to make an robot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?