18th June 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How to make my career in Interior Decorating?

i want to make career in interior decorator now i am doing 12th so tell me can i do degree in interior decorator on 12th base directly or if i cant so which course i have to do after 12th in interior decorator as a career please tell me

15th August 2012, 09:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make my career in Interior Decorating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to make career in interior decorator now i am doing 12th so tell me can i do degree in interior decorator on 12th base directly or if i cant so which course i have to do after 12th in interior decorator as a career please tell me

Candidate who aspires to become an Interior Designer must hold a good academic background along with excellent drawing and designing skills. There are various Institutions which offers undergraduate, post graduate and diploma programs in Interior Designing. The Basic educational qualification required to pursue a course in Interior designing is a pass in the +2 level of Examination in any stream from a recognized Board. Candidate may also have to qualify an Entrance Examination that judges the drawing and design skills of the individual, if there is any conducted by the respective Institutes.

Following are the list of some of the top Institutes offering various courses in Interior designing:

Hamstech Institute of Fashion and Interior

Arch Academy of Design

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology

Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology

National Institute of Design

For detail information one must refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutes or any other of concern.
21st November 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my engineering in IT , is there any chance that i can go for interior designing or interior decoration ?
1st December 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

which entrance exams are required for admission in interior designing college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?