13th September 2012, 03:14 PM
chamangautam

How many questions to be answered to get IIT electrical

sir,how many questions should be exactly right in gate-2013 to get IIT for electeica

Related Questions:
  1. selection procedure at IIM-A? they give due weight-age to the marks scored in 10th and 12th?
  2. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Special Electrical Machines Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How many questions to be answered so as to get selected for MCA in IIT JAM in general category?
  4. DOEACC - C Level, Data Warehousing And Mining Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Gujarat Technical University Electrical and Electronics Engineering 1st semester Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. IETE DIPIETE (Old Scheme) Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. WBUT EE 6th Sem Electrical Machine Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. IETE AMIETE ET (New Shceme) VLSI Design Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  9. Which are the questions that are to be answered during the interview of TCS? How should I answer the following questions?
  10. Eligibility criteria and syllabus for GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  11. WBUT, CSE, 8th Sem., Industrial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Minimum number of questions that are to be answered in SSC exam?
  13. What questions are asked during the interview of TCS? I am a mechanical engineering in 4th year
  14. Madurai Kamaraj University BCA- 2nd Year Computer Algorithms and Data Structures Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Mumbai University, BE in ECE, 3rd Sem., Digital System Design-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th SEM Electrical Machine Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Potti Sreeramulu Telegu University, M.A. Sanskrit 1st Year-Prose & Poetry Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. PTU, B.Tech., 1st Semester, Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
14th June 2016, 01:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many questions to be answered to get IIT electrical

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This is online computer based test for admission of candidates into Master of Technology into different technical institute like IITs, NITs and other government engineering colleges.

GATE is of 100 marks and contains 65 questions. If you belong to general category then you must obtain at least 60 marks out of 100 to get admission in IIT in electrical stream. For backward category candidates, minimum of 50-55 marks is required as per last year trends.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?