2nd May 2011, 10:06 PM
sabyasachi11

How many seats are available in M.Tech food technology course in Jadavpur University?

how many seats are available for M-TECH in food technology in Jadavpur University?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc pass course student can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  2. Total government seats available for B.Arch course? -- [New]
  3. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  4. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  5. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech Food Technology?
  6. When the application form of PhD(Mathematics) will be released by Jadavpur University? Number of seats available?
  7. Should I do M.Tech in Food Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better? Can I apply for lecturership after doing M.Tech in these streams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal?
  9. How many seats are available in Management quota to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Best stream to study in B.Tech there?
  10. Does JIPMER provide facility to study Psychology?
  11. Can I study PhD at the age of 27 years old being a M.Tech(Food Technology & Biochemical Engineering) student?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  13. How to do B.Tech in food technology after doing BSc in Food Technology
  14. Information about M.Tech food and technology?
  15. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE?
  16. Is there any scope of getting a job in software industry for a Food Tech and Biochemical Engineering student?
  17. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  18. Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)?
11th May 2011, 04:04 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How many seats are available in M.Tech food technology course in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabyasachi11 View Post
how many seats are available for M-TECH in food technology in Jadavpur University?
Jadavpur University is the state university of westbengal and it is the oldest university of westbengal It is established in 1906

This University is rich in its Infrastructure,JU has 34 departments which are grouped in to three main sections they are Arts,Sciences,Engineering and Technology

Under the Engineering and Technology domain there are different engineering courses offered of different levels they are Undergraduate level and post graduate level.

In post graduate level they offer different programs Including Food Technology and Bio Chemical Engineering

In FTBC only there is the capacity of 8 Students i..e, 8 seats

and they offer specializations in these areas like
->Fruit and Vegetable Technology
->protein technolgy
->Dairy technology

If you want confirmation of the above details then I can provide you the official link of Jadhavpur University

http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/view_course_pg.php?deptid=85

Regards

~AdityA~
11th May 2011, 05:08 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many seats are available in M.Tech food technology course in Jadavpur University?

The intake capacity for the M.Tech(Food Technology & Bio-Chemical Engineering) course in Jadavpur University is just 8 members.There are totally three specialization courses under it namely:-

Fruit and Vegetable Tech,Protein Technology,Dairy Engineering

You can go through the University website for the admission details:-Click here

I have attached the Information Brochure regarding M.Tech admission details in Jadavpur university hence go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jadvpur Univ.pdf(274.5 KB, 107 views)
17th December 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available in M.Tech food technology course in Jadavpur University?

how many seats are available for general in M.Tech food technology in IIT Kharagpur?
10th September 2020, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

This year list if ineligible candidates for M.Tech in food technology..today was the date for publication of the said list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?