30th May 2012, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

How many years does it take to complete Biotechnology course? Which are the popular colleges for this course in Maharashtra?

how many year need to complete bio.tec? which colleges are most popular in maharastra? please send my answer to my gmail id

Related Questions:
  1. BSc in biotechnology top colleges in Maharashtra and course details? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges offering PG course in Biotechnology through distance education?
  3. Top most colleges in Maharashtra for Biotechnology course?
  4. Marks needed in HT CET for SBC caste to get admission in engineering college?
  5. PhD Zoology Colleges in Maharashtra and their admission conditions?
  6. Can I do M.Sc in Bioinformatics pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Colleges in Maharashtra for this course?
  7. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  8. Colleges in Maharashtra offering courses in Biotech, Nanotech, Genetics and Pharma D?
  9. Am I eligible to write EAMCET after passing 11th and 12th at Hyderabad
  10. Which are the top colleges for MSc Biotechnology course in Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Universities offering MSc Biotechnology course in Maharashtra?
  12. Details about the MS/MD seats in Open Category in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  13. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
  14. Which is the college for MSc Physics? I have completed BSc Physics
  15. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  16. Career options except BSc and B.Tech after 12th with non medical?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?
  18. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
30th May 2012, 01:22 PM
sups35

Default Re: How many years does it take to complete Biotechnology course? Which are the popular colleges for this course in Maharashtra?

how many year need to complete bio.tec? which colleges are most popular in maharastra? please send my answer to my gmail id '[email protected]'
13th June 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many years does it take to complete Biotechnology course? Which are the popular colleges for this course in Maharashtra?

what exactly is biotechnology .....i am confused in it and how many years will it take to finish my biotechnology ..????where will i be getting the job ...andhow much will they be paying me for the job
21st December 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

what exactly is biotechnology .....i am confused in it and how many years will it take to finish my biotechnology ..????where will i be getting the job ...andhow much will they be paying me for the job

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-many-years-does-take-complete-biotechnology-course-popular-colleges-course-maharashtra-793816.html#ixzz2FhIavI1b
16th April 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope for biotechnology in Mumbai ?
10th December 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

how many years does it take to complete biotechnology
27th February 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the time period to complete biotechnology after class 12 ? And what is the guarantee of job after biotechnology in india?
11th May 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

how many years it will take to complete biotechnology after class 12?
30th May 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

how many years it will take to complete biotechnology after 12th class?is there any job guarentey
28th September 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Max 4-6years are complete the course
I am Rahul Kumar Singh from Kushinager my whatsapp number is 8574873942 and my email [email protected]

Thanks.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?