6th October 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for government jobs as English teacher after my B.Ed in English and History?

I've completed B.ed . My methods were English and History.Basically my medium was Urdu.
Now I want to apply for Govt job as English teacher.What are the requirements for it.
Have I need to give any English exam.If yes , than what will the fees?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  2. Can I do my B.Ed from English if it was not a subject during my graduation? How to prepare for TGT?
  3. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  4. Can I get a government teacher job? I am a B.A communicative English student
  5. BA in English honors after completing 12th in PSEB?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for any government jobs if I have completed masters in English?
  7. Can I apply for a government teacher job in Delhi/Haryana?
  8. Can I do Ma in English at the age of 45? I am a government teacher right now
  9. How may I clear B.Ed with elective English of 3 years in 1 year? What's the fee structure of such course?
  10. Does JNU provides MA degree in English language?
  11. Is it possible to work as a teacher in Singapore after M.A English Degree?
  12. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study M.A.(History) if completed M.A. in English?
  14. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  15. How to apply for senior assistants in Government Sector? How to prepare for these entrance exams?
  16. Can I apply for a teacher job in a government sector after doing M.Ed?
  17. Will I get a government in B.ed after scoring 63% in B.A English
  18. Can I become a teacher without a B.Ed and PG qualification? -- [New]
28th February 2012, 03:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I apply for government jobs as English teacher after my B.Ed in English and History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've completed B.ed . My methods were English and History.Basically my medium was Urdu.
Now I want to apply for Govt job as English teacher.What are the requirements for it.
Have I need to give any English exam.If yes , than what will the fees?

To apply as a teacher in a government school you have to appear for the Teachers Eligibility Test. The minimum qualification required to appear for the test is a Bachelors degree with 50% marks along with B.Ed, 45% marks in graduation level is applicable if the B.Ed program is approved by the National Council for Teachers Education. After qualifying the TET candidate will be eligible to apply in a government school in Primary Stage [I-V] or Elementary Stage[VI-VIII]. 5% relaxation in qualifying marks is there for the Sc/St and OBC candidates.
For complete information regarding the Teachers Eligibility Test refer to the following link.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TET.
3rd May 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for government jobs as English teacher after my B.Ed in English and History?

pursuing b.ed can apply for tet exam plz rply fast thanku 9368033402
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?