5th May 2011, 09:33 AM
chakkravarthy

How may I apply for in-plant training in German automobile industries?

how to get inplant training in german automobile industries?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do Internship for B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) 1st year candidate?
  2. Eligibility to do summer internship in ONGC Jodhpur after Electronics Instrumentation and control branch?
  3. Procedure of doing inplant training in automobile industry?
  4. Where to do In-plant industrial training in Chennai as a mechanical engineering student
  5. How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply for Training programme at L&T in Civil Engineering if already trained at Cement Plant?
  7. Names of some industries from where I can get industrial training for 6 months ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope for me if I do a certified automation engineer? I have finished B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  9. Automobile Industries offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  10. Which companies are offering 6 months in plant training in automobile sector and construction companies?
  11. What exactly people do in In-Plant training? Training period and division identification?
  12. Are there any chemical industries offering in plant training for chemical engineering students in Madhurai
  13. What are the options for me to do 6 months industrial training in Automobile industries? I am a student of final year mechanical engineering
  14. How to get training in automobile industries in India?
  15. List of industries which offer Training to B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate? Procedure to apply?
  16. Is there any way to attend the interview or job opportunities to get job in foreign automobile companies like Mercedes Benz, Ferrari etc?
  17. Where is inplant training in Madurai?
  18. How to apply for Vocational Training in Manipal for Automobile students?
14th May 2013, 12:52 AM
banacareer

Default Re: How may I apply for in-plant training in German automobile industries?

Hi,

As part of the training at GMI, trainees are required to apply the skills and knowledge obtained through the specialized courses they experienced in their first two years at the institute. During the 16 weeks of in plant training, trainees are given valuable exposure to industrial working environment.

The placement at industries allows them to strengthen and enhance the three pillars of competencies underlying GMI training philosophy – technical, social and learning skills. The real world experience provides a platform for them to be abreast not only with the latest technology, but also with real-world decision-making processes and development of knowledge acquisition ability. All the competencies will better prepare them for the world of work.
5th October 2016, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for in-plant training in German automobile industries?

Send some good industries addresses for inplant training for M S students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?