27th May 2011, 04:55 PM
hiteshverma

How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?

actually i have done my btech biotechnology with 65% and have 2 years experience in biotech industry.now i want to study for ms in germany so pls tell me the chances of admission .and pls tell me is there any benifit of experience.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  2. Can I take biotech as a compulsory subject after completing B.Tech Biotech
  3. Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams?
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  5. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  6. How much salary can I expect if I have 2 years of experience in Biotech Industry
  7. How to go for MS or Ph.D from Germany in Biotech or Life Sciences?
  8. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where can I get a job after completing B.Tech in Biotech? How much salary will I get?
  10. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  11. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  12. How to do B..Tech Biotech for industrial training?
  13. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  14. Should I go for M.Tech Biotechnology or M.Tech Chemical engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotech?
  15. Such internship program which will be helpful in getting industry experience? Scope and procedure of training work?
  16. Good Biotech Industry in Delhi for doing M.Sc? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  18. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
3rd April 2012, 08:44 PM
ratu23dec

Default Re: How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?

Post Graduate Programs In Germany
There are two types of Master's programs available. They are:
•Courses based on preceding courses from the same subject area or related fields.
•Courses that act as supplementary post graduate programs that aim to offer students knowledge of other subjects.
It must be noted that German universities offer post-graduation in both German and English mediums. As mentioned, the duration of most Master's Degree courses is two years or four semesters. Some may even be of a year long.

Eligibility
In order to enroll for a degree in Germany, you need to have a university degree or higher education qualification degree. Usually, a four years Bachelor's degree is the eligibility criteria for a post graduate course, but some universities also accept a study of a three year undergraduate program.

Application Procedure
•Students can avail application forms from international offices of their respective universities. This way they can also get adequate information through the German Academic Exchange Service.
•The filled in forms need to be submitted along with valid copies of necessary documents. Those applying to a Management course need to give in their GMAT scores while those interested in an Engineering degree need to submit their GRE results.
•Certificates showing proficiency in English must be enclosed along with the application form if the student chooses to study in an English medium institution.
•Admission to German colleges is granted on the basis of previous academic records and entrance exam scores such as GMAT and GRE. Since this varies with universities, students need to enquire about each program separately. All questions can be directed to international offices and centers. The German Academic Exchange has a catalog of offices on its website (DAAD).
3rd April 2012, 08:46 PM
ratu23dec

Default Re: How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?

Post Graduate Programs In Germany
There are two types of Master's programs available. They are:
•Courses based on preceding courses from the same subject area or related fields.
•Courses that act as supplementary post graduate programs that aim to offer students knowledge of other subjects.
It must be noted that German universities offer post-graduation in both German and English mediums. As mentioned, the duration of most Master's Degree courses is two years or four semesters. Some may even be of a year long.

Eligibility
In order to enroll for a degree in Germany, you need to have a university degree or higher education qualification degree. Usually, a four years Bachelor's degree is the eligibility criteria for a post graduate course, but some universities also accept a study of a three year undergraduate program.

Application Procedure
•Students can avail application forms from international offices of their respective universities. This way they can also get adequate information through the German Academic Exchange Service.
•The filled in forms need to be submitted along with valid copies of necessary documents. Those applying to a Management course need to give in their GMAT scores while those interested in an Engineering degree need to submit their GRE results.
•Certificates showing proficiency in English must be enclosed along with the application form if the student chooses to study in an English medium institution.
•Admission to German colleges is granted on the basis of previous academic records and entrance exam scores such as GMAT and GRE. Since this varies with universities, students need to enquire about each program separately. All questions can be directed to international offices and centers. The German Academic Exchange has a catalog of offices on its website (DAAD).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?