27th May 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

List of jobs suitable for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? I don't have a perfect command over languages

i hav complete my bsc(i.t)
frm kuk
but i don't hv command over lang.
pls tell me which type of job is suitable for me

sachin saharanpur

3rd April 2012, 08:37 PM
ratu23dec

Default Re: List of jobs suitable for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? I don't have a perfect command over languages

IIT is the most difficult entrance exam than compared to AIEEE and regional entrance exams. You'll 've to face the best competitors from all over india. So not only hard work, but smart work is very much essential. Some people join for coaching right from 9th standard, never the less you can join for 2yr course even now as well.
study tips
study the core concepts, strengthen your basics
try to solve previous year question papers, so that not oly the type of questions u'll become aware of but also the variations possilble in the same topic.

Read: How can I prepare for JEE entrance while pursuing 11th? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/how-can-i-prepare-jee-entrance-while-pursuing-11th-14390.html#ixzz1qz1J5xZY
3rd April 2012, 08:42 PM
ratu23dec

Default Re: List of jobs suitable for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? I don't have a perfect command over languages

B.Sc Graduate fresher job vacancies in Delhi ? Met Trade India Delhi.

About Company :
Leading Non Ferrous Metal Company having annual turn over of Rs. 1000 Cr. INR. Met Trade India Ltd has three existing plants and two upcomming plants.

Experience: 0 ? 1 Years

Job Location: Delhi

Education: B.Sc

Job Description :
Trainees in Imports and customs department

Desired :
First division in B.Sc, Intermediate & 10th

Company Name: Met Trade India Ltd.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?